Rules of Play
- USGA rules Govern all play.
- All yardages measured to center of green.
- Hole location, red flag front, white flag middle, blue flag back.
- Embedded ball rule in affect through the green.
- Distance measuring devices may be used
- Any ball that strikes the power line on hole #10 must be replayed.
- 6-somes are never allowed.
Etiquette and Pace of Play
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- No dogs allowed on course at any time, no exceptions.
- Slow players MUST give way to faster players.
- Collared shirts must be worn at all times.
- Keep pull carts off all tees and greens.
- No more than 2 riders per power cart / all must be in seat.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.